--> <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, May 23, 2011

It has been a week since my wife's tendon in her left foot just upside her heel was accidentally cut by a broken juicer. She had an operation to put the tendon together. The doctor said it would take like 2 months to recover and up to 6 months to fully recover.

I wanna thank Thomas and Tonny who patiently accompany me while waiting for my wife to get out from the operating theater. They accompanied me for hours until midnight.

I would like also to thanks our good friends, Nina, Beng2, Lidya (Maura's mom), Shelly (Max's mom). All of them have offered their help in their own ways.

Wish my wife get well soon and back to her activities.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

..."I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee" (Hebrew 13:5)
 
  • Get Firefox!
     
    Bastian
                >